Bandizip for macOS Version history
- Fixed: Cannot extract multi-volume archive from Finder in some cases.
- Fixed: Pressing stop button while opening an archive closes the window without a prompt
- Added: Showing file names while opening multi-volume archive
- Added: Displaying a message when a file is dropped on Bandizip
- Added: Baltic languages and Thai code page
- Improved: Codepage automatic recognition
- Other minor issues fixed
- Added: Preference to manage sandbox folder access
- Fixed: Folder access permission request window is always showing while decompressing
- Fixed: Code page setting is not applied when extracting from Finder
- Improved: Code page processing
- Fixed: "Do not close window after decompression" option is not worked when extracting from Finder
- Changed: "Do not close window after uncompressing" option to "Close window if there is no error after uncompressing"
- Fixed: "Exclude Thumbs.db, .DS_Store, __MACOSX, file when archiving" option is not worked properly
- Fixed: Image file in "Preferences -> File Association" is not displayed properly in High Sierra
- Fixed: When you open another archive file after close archive, the previous file list appears
- Fixed: Bandizip is not registered as a supported program of some archive types
- Fixed: Window size changes when opening an archive file
- Added: "Open Archive Folder" button in the bottom status bar
- Added: Display detailed tooltip information of the archive file in the bottom status bar
- Fixed: A file is not executed normally if the password is incorrect.
- Other UI improvements
- Fixed: A folder path is not changed when you choose a most recently used folder.
- Improved: Automatically close the Extracting window when you use drag and drop extract.
- Bandizip for macOS App Store launched